I was asked to show you my favourite hair style, using some amazing Tigi products that Dirty Locks sent to me ♥
Things you may or may not know about my hair and styling; I only wash my hair once a week, which works well for me due to my lack of mid-week socialising and having my hair tied back for work. At the Weekend I wash it and like to make the effort, but some times there's still that time inbetween when your hair still needs to look acceptable and no doubt the Milk Maid Braid is my go to style for this.
1. This can be done on clean or dirty hair, this hair is 2 days post washing and I had it curled for a shoot the day before.
2. I split my hair from my shorter layers and fringe. You can keep these in if you wish, but I love the look of a little hair hanging down the front.
3. Take your hair into 3 pieces and braid as a normal braid.
4. Secure the bottom of the braid with plastic ties, I bought these ones from Primark.
5. Repeat with other side of your hair.
6. Take the first braid of the top of your head and secure in place with kirby grips.
7. Second side goes over, trying to secure the tie behind the already secured braid to hide as much as possible.
8. and done! Pretty hair